my liFe stoRy

Monday, December 22, 2008

OOHH! today's last day of lesson before my 1 week plus holiday break. Whee! ok, after ibm today, i went to demsey with my ibm lecture friends: Sabrina, Aini and Siyun. Hmm. laughs. We were walking around the entire demsey hill before we could find the place where we wanted to eat at, which was Samy's Curry. On the way, I saw this shop that reared 2 parrots. Didn't go near to see cause we were still looking for Samy's Curry. Wow, the curry was really really good! But, not exactly that cheap. Sighs. We each paid $17! Gosh. But ok, the food was really nice. I'm sure the other eating places there are damn nice also!
On the way there in the bus, there was this cute little bee that decided to rest next to sabrina on the window pane. haha. SABRINA screamed! ok, not that loud but yes, she was super scared! So funny lah. seriously. haha.

Anyway, haha did I mention? I somehow psycho-ed my mum to buy a wallet from Avant de Garde for herself. Hehs. the brand is called omnia. yep. And the owner in the shop actually is a designer and the wallets are mostly bought by movie stars, celebrities and such! Cool huh! There's anna sui wallets in there too! Anyway, the shop is in Jurong Point now! So if you're in the mood to spend and you want a wallet or bag which is of good branding and design, just head down to the basement of jurong point to get one! :D

Oh, tomorrow I'm going to head to Twister at Jurong Point for hair treatment and also to cut my hair. yay. My hair will become "can make it" after that(laughs. if you don't understand what I mean, just read 2 posts down).
Alicia's going to rebond her hair there too. I psycho-ed her. I'll post more about it after tomorrow. :)

To end off, here's a photo of me. Such a camwhore I am. Actually, there are more photos just that I'm really lazy to upload. But some of them are on facebook. Facebook is faster for uploading photos! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home