my liFe stoRy

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Taken before ballet:) look forward to ballet each week!

That's yanqi and me! haha. in school that is. She actually took the photo upside down. Then I rotated it! :)

Yay, I'm happy today! I studied at jurong point's mc'cafe. Then there was the Mary Chia roadshow there! haha. There were some mediacorp celebrities who went there to grace the occasion too..actually it's the roadshow for the opening of the new branch of Mary Chia at jurong point. Well, there was Ben Yeo, GePing, HuiWen and Ivy. I even purchased a particular package of theirs..facial that is. Gosh, i spent $278. I hope it'll be good. And I really am not going to spend on more of such things after the 5 sessions till after i start working. Oh, and the flower is given to me at the roadshow! Rose:)


New dress! Bought this for $18 a week ago:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home