my liFe stoRy

Monday, August 18, 2008

School's started at sim for 2 plus weeks already. Notes for each module were given on each of our first lecture for the particular module. And I've puchased 2 books which they recommended. Gosh. It's super expensive! I still can't get 1 of the books, the econs one. oh no. While my juniors start mugging for their promos or A's, I realised that I should start mugging too. Actually, to think that my exams are not exactly that far away. Next year early may. It's quite near in fact. Gotta start ploughing through the textbooks i got. On a lighter note, all my lecturers for my modules are not bad.
Went to ntu on friday to meet up with clara and michelle for lunch. Met huixin on the way there, fortunately. It's only my 3rd time going to the ntu campus so I ain't familiar with the campus in any way.
Hmm. Teachers' day is creeping near. And I just found out that rv is going to celebrate it on 29th aug. ohno. I have lesson on that morning. how how how???? Maybe I shall rush like crazy down to the malan campus to meet my ex-school teachers. Really miss them a lot. It's been such a long time since I visited them. Super uber sad that I missed out on the event that was held at the Flyer cos i wasn't free on that day. what a shame:(:(
And I don't have the slightest idea when jj is going to celebrate it. Who is going back? please jio me k.
Went to meet huimin today for lunch. On the way home, the entire sky was a blanket of misty clouds and it started pouring seemingly endlessly. My shoes got WET! WET as in it was like a drain trapping all the rain water inside. gross. washed it thoroughly when i got home.
Gotta go grab something for my dinner tonight. will update soon.
And I will try to find time to upload the photos that are long due. ;-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home