my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I feel so pampered today! :):):)
I went to rebond my hair today. My previous hairdresser Wayne is not there anymore. So sad.
But I got a new hairdresser:) His name is Eric. He did my rebonding and treatment today. In fact, in total 3 hairdressers attended to me today. Eric, Ken and a female one whose name I don't know.
My hair's relatively short now. I asked for quite a huge chunk of it to be cut off. But it's still considered long compared with people with short hair.
Uni's starting soon. Which explains the sudden rebonding and cutting of hair and shopping for new clothes.
Hopefully this coming school year will be a smooth-sailing and rewarding one. Looking forward to the short holiday after my exams next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home