my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

TSK LOL ARGHS. I feel angsty! Irritate me further and I'll just burst like a volcano. By then, don't blame me for being unreasonable. When I don't retort back does not mean I don't mind. I just don't want to start an argument and make everyone unhappy. Shoo! Shoo! Go away all of u irritating buggers! -__-
I don't think those people know who they are but it's just for me to vent my anger without hurting anyone that's why I don't like and don't want to put down names. Forget it.
That's why some of my friends always tell me I'm too kind at the expense of myself.
On a happier note, I'm going back JJ later for my juniors' council invest. =) Then I have ballet later in the evening. Can't wait. :):):)
Yay, the wound on my leg healed already. No more pus and my leg has gone back to normal. The doctor's medicine did work. To all those who kept bugging me to go see a doctor when the wound was super bad, a big THANK YOU to all of u! haha. If not, I wouldn't have gone to the doctor.
It's raining cats and dogs right now. Haven't even had my breakfast yet. I guess I'll skip breakfast and take lunch later.
I feel the burning urge to shop for clothes. But alas, it's a waste of money and moreover, my cupboards are already packed like crazy. Shall save money till the end of the year. Then maybe at the end of the year I can go on a shopping frenzy. Heheh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home