my liFe stoRy

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Have work tml. 1B shift. I'm looking forward to work cos I wasn't working for the past 3 days. Tsk, gonna reach early again. yes, AGAIN. Always so early don't know for what. I'm mad la nvm. But anyways, meeting kuinoi then go in together.

hmm, I'm talking on msn with yuanyann now. Super long nv talk to her.

Yesterday was funny+complicated. Why? Cos I was gonna meet up with michelle(ziwei) to go to sentosa to sign up for my islander membership when I met melinda on the mrt to harbourfront. Mel was going to meet kwok loong at express to go to sentosa to meet jaqueline for lunch. Then after a few minutes, we met michelle from fort. She was gonna meet samuel n roxana to go tanning in sentosa. Mel n kl went in to meet jaq first. So me n mich waited outside express for the ppl we were supposed to meet. Then mel, kl, andre n jaq decided to come out to vivo to meet me n ziwei for lunch there. Meanwhile, sam came out to meet mich n they waited for rox. When rox came, 3 of them went in. Then jaq, mel, and, kl came out n we went to burger king to eat while waiting for ziwei. hahaha. see what i mean by funny+complicated?


took a month ago when me n michelle aka ziwei went for orientation at sentosa =) before watching sos. hahaa.


junwu and me at sentosa.


me n kuinoi at sentosa

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home