my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

SENTOSA FLOWERS 2008 =D

Sentosa Flowers 2008 is officially over. Though it's only 2 days since it ended, I'm already missing all my friends made there. They're so nice, so easy to talk to and so fun loving. As usual, I'm becoming emotional again. Though I've only known them for such a short period of time and we worked together for only a few days, I'm really glad that I got to know them and I must say thank you to those of you that cared for me during this period of time. It just seems that I've known you all forever. I miss you all!

Some photos.

I'll upload more soon. That's for now. There's something wrong with the uploading.
Though I think my complexion became blacker, with 2 tones on my arm, but I never regretted taking up this job. I learnt new things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home