my liFe stoRy

Sunday, January 28, 2007

i am tired. the whole day was like so sian la. arghs. sighhs.
hafta study for physics test somemore. n gravitation is like die. Simple harmonic motion is not much better. bluff us lor, it should be complex harmonic motion. can't stand it. JJ dun let me take bio! my head gonna burst by the end of this year i am sure!
sat will be love fiesta. LOVE FIESTA! quite a no. of my other school friends coming! yays!
even my RV principal, ms ek bought tickets. but i doubt she'll come. :(
went back to rv the other day. saw a lot of unfamiliar faces cos there wasn't dance practice. Then saw jasmine n another track n field junior whom i dunoe her name. BUT she remembers me. She was like jumping n waving to me. I was like... who is this??? then i finally realised that she got to know one another during the rv 50th anniversary dinner:) quite cool.
my class gonna sell food! n also have games on love fiesta.
pearls darling, the love fiesta shirt still isn't here yet. hmmx.. tink it'll be ready by this wk. yays, we wear the shirt together! =)=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home