my liFe stoRy

Monday, January 22, 2007


pearlyn, me n mr koh during JJ Nite 2007
I seriously miss my dearie pearlie wurly loads n loads n loads. *muacks* to pearls :D <3
I love you to bits n pieces! Thanks for always being there for me n always lending a listening ear!



Kangsheng, Chinchye, Jeremy, Me n Huisi during JJ Nite 2007
This photo looks so simple but to me, it really is very meaningful. It brings back loads of sweet memories which I will never ever ever ever forget. All 4 of you made my life really different. I don't know what I would have been without u all. Without your support n encouragement, I wouldn't even have thought of taking up the challenges that I took. Thanks loads for always being there for me! I LOVE U ALL! <3
of cos, not forgetting sinda n soumun n also og10! *LOVE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home