my liFe stoRy

Monday, January 21, 2008

That day, as I was checking my email, I found Mr Fong's email to us. I feel seriously damned touched. I couldn't really believe my eyes when I read through it. He's more sentimental than i thought. His email made my tears flow uncontrollably. I miss those days a lot a lot.

I finally got a job at sentosa, as an event host for Sentosa Flowers 2008 - tales of spring. It's between 7th-17th feb. But I'm only working from 9th - 17th feb. haha. go go, it'll be nice. flowers everywhere, so heavenly can. :) And I went for a training at swissotel today. Waiting for them to get my staff card done so I can start working there. Nice place to work in too. hah. But, I want another job at sentosa since the job at swissotel is very very flexible.

Woohs, last wed I went for ballet at singapore dance theatre. It was quite ok la. Tsk tsk, I was a little shocked when my instructor ask me demo something to the class. I was like "huh?". Feels a little weird cos almost the whole class seems not to have any background. arghs. I hope the standard increases faster lei. Can't wait for coming wed. And I got to know new friends! heheee.

I'm going back JJ on wed. revelations. who's going back?? tell me lei. I don't want to be so extra.
And of course, I can't wait for our s10 outing on fri :):) must come k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home