my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

omg. omg. A'Levels results are coming out this FRI! I'm super super scared and worried. I seriously don't know what to expect. I even dreamt of myself getting my results. This is freaking me out totally. I did not have this feeling when waiting for O'Level results. But well, I guess everyone, or rather most people would be feeling this way at this point of time. At least I've already somehow decided on the courses that I want. Just hope I can get in without any problems.
On a lighter note, there's sentosa flowers crew gathering this fri! Can't wait to meet everyone again. Looking forward! :)
I got another sentosa job already. As an attraction host. I'm posted to Merlion. I hope it'll be fun there! My first day of on-job-training will be nxt fri. And I really want to do the tour guiding thing! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home