my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Got my offer from sim business already=)
Didn't get any reply from any of the 3 local uni :( :( :(
Super saddening and disappointing.
There's so many things going through my mind from the past week till now. Don't agitate me in any way else I may just get emotional and start crying. Don't try. On the surface I may seem ok since I laugh at this and that. Ok, I'm extreme. People who know me long enough will know that. I just can't help it.
Arghs. I'm ranting on again. Watever.
The wound on my leg is healing super slowly. It irritates me. -_-
Went to pastamania with my cousins today. My treat. haha. The pasta I chose looked like ribbons. Super cute! And it tasted very delicious too!
Tml I'm working 1A shift. Early morning again. Haha it's ok since I end at 6.45pm. Start early end early :)
Tsk, I'm tempted to get a 2nd job. Am I crazy or what?
I miss the time when I was schooling. Both sec sch n jc.
I miss so so many people. Haven't seen those people whom I wanna see in a long long time. I miss u and u and u and u!
That's all for now. Will update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home