my liFe stoRy

Friday, May 23, 2008

I just realised that I haven't blogged for a week! Busy working and I have so many other things as well. I can't believe I'm so busy. I miss watching channel 8 singapore dramas. I haven't had the chance to watch it since I started working. Haha. I'm a big fan of channel 8! :)
I really hope my appeal to ntu is successful. *clasps hands together and pray*
ooh! I found clothes that I like in mjphorsis and red. I have some photos but I'm lazy to upload because it takes a very long time. I want to save some money though. I shall wait for some time before I buy. I can't wait for the GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! Oh, and not to forget I'm getting a mango dress from my cousin. She just bought it but don't really like it while I like it, so she's passing it to me! Woo Hoo!
Radio 93.3 and 92.4 is nice. Listening to 93.3 now. Heheh.
Tomorrow I'm working. Tomorrow is Sentosa Family Jamboree! Wee, there'll be loads of people around. Yay, I'll not be bored tomorrow. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home