my liFe stoRy

Monday, November 03, 2008







This is absolutely unacceptable! OH MAN! I did not complete the ibm test. Ok, though most of my friends also didn't manage to complete it but... haiz. sadddd. I did question 2 which consisted of 3 parts. I completed part(a) and (c). (b) was quarter done. wth seriously. Time is really important. We only had 45mins to the entire question and apparently, all of us do not have enough practice. Ok, I am going to download the past exam papers and examiners reports and try to do tutorials under timed conditions. If not, omg, I can't imagine myself having to rush through 4 questions with more than 1 part each within the mere 3 hours for ibm. ZOMG! Econs test was better though I didn't label something on the graph. oops, which led to probable part of the question being incorrect. And I have to complete my accounting tutorial and assignment! So many things to do! I will not leave all till last minute like A's, cramming 2 years content into less than a year to squeeze all the nitty gritty details into my brain. Seriously bad. At least my maths is not bad..that's the only consolation.

OHOHOHOH! On a happier note, I went vivo city for korean festival on sat 1 nov! :):):):):) Though the food part was so so meagre, but the performance by B-Boys Last For One really stole my heart. Before the performance I already saw them preparing backstage, so I didn't go take photo with them cos I was afraid it'll affect their prep. Snapped a number of photos of them during the performance itself. OHMYGOSH, they're so so so so CUTE and HOT and HANDSOME! the photos i took weren't that good, I want to get mr choy's canon 5D cam..they shoot super super clear images! Anyway, here are the photos!

The mini food exhibition!




Traditional Korean Hats


Korean Girls! They're really from korea:)

AND AND MY FAVOURITE OF ALL! B-BOYS LAST FOR ONE!




AND OF COURSE! After their performance, I went to take photos with them!
LOVE ALL OF YOU!
Shin Young Suk, Jun Hyo Min, Kim Jin Wook, Park Kyung Hoon, Chae Dong Ryul, Lee Yong Joo, Cho Sung Gook, Lee Woo Jin
나는 여러분 모두를 사랑합니다. 난 당신의 춤 사랑 해요. 내 하루했다.

And this is Jun Hyo Min. Only had time to take an individual photo with him. No time to do it one by one with the others. but well, I'll make do with this!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home