my liFe stoRy

Monday, December 15, 2008

OH! today i went out with my council girls! ok i'll upload the photo soon. very soon. don't worry. haha! We went to thai express! yep, but after that they went to hagen dazz but I had to leave lah. damn sad. arghs.
And umm..today's my mum's birthday also. she actually suggested to go thai express. haiya. she kept calling me on my hp=X She bought an ultra tiny cake. Seriously tiny. HAHA! I took some unglam photos of her.lol.
ohhohhh! something even more exciting! Just before I met up with my mum at jurong point's newly opened thai express I walked past the new branch of hair salon opened my addy lee and a few other celebrities. OMG. To my surprise, addy was there! Haha. And one of my hair stylists, alvius, he took my around the hair salon for a little tour of it. It's really big and of course, it looks luxurious! :D YEP, and now they sell clothes too! Really really really nice clothes! But it's really expensive. :( I don't think i can spend so much already after my christmas shopping spree. Must save! Ok, I'll save to buy those clothes! Really very very nice! Hey friends, if you all do chance by twister at jurong point(the name for the new hair salon) do go in and check out the clothes. How often do you see hair salons selling clothes man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home