my liFe stoRy

Thursday, December 04, 2008

For the past 2 days, tuesday and wednesday, I went to Singapore Media Academy to attend a journalism workshop! ok, SMA is at mediacorp...if you do not already know. haha! I really really enjoyed the course and learnt useful things about journalism. And of course, not forgetting, the friends whom I made there and my trainer, she's pauline dawn loh. She's really really knowlegeable and humorous! :D ok, friends i made there: Nas, Amanda, Jennifer, Kia Ai, Hendrietta, May, Lai Yee, Chloe, Alvyn, Shruti, Joreis, Edward, Lavania, Cheyanne
OOPS! but i didn't take much photos.
but! nas and I took photos with some celebs there! WHEE! Actually i met ling xiang ping, zhang yao dong, adrian pang, julian hee, belinda lee....but I onliy took photo with 2 though. i don't know why.

dear xiang ping and me! :) she's really sweet! and pretty!

Hot Yao Dong and me! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home