my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nageb's ibm class yesterday was rather dry. Most of us looked kind of bored. Truthfully, that was the one and only lecture I felt bored for ibm. I have a high treshold for boriness. haha.
Today's stats lecture was much better. Haha. But I can't imagine myself drawing that table during exams, I think it's not 100% necessary plus, it takes up too much time. What if there's not enough time to complete the paper? It's 2 hours only eh!
ohmygosh. Recently I've been a little addicted to certain celebrities blogs. Haha, seriously, they're a pleasure to read. :):) Ok, maybe it's because I'm interested in media or maybe I'm a huggeeee fan of channel 8 drama serials. haha:D so their photos from filming and such are really interesting and entertaining to me. Actually, I don't just frequent celebs' blogs. I frequent some of my friends blogs too! It really lets me into some little things in their life that they blog about. Ok, I think there's a problem with me. haha, I'm addicted to blogs, shopping, dancing and many other things. This is crazy! I wonder if something's really wrong with me. haha serious addiction.
Oh well.
I'm trying to revise as much as possible for IBM within this month and there's like a huge load on that module seriously. haaha cos dec there'll be meet ups with my a few friends who'll be back from abroad. Accounting is rather ok though I take quite long to do a qns esp at the start. haha. And I realised I haven't uploaded photos again but I'm really lazy to do that. Another time perhaps.
Ahh, and to my juniors who finished their A's, don't worry about it anymore:) Just play while you can and work to get the money to play! Haha. yepp. Hope you all will enjoy the longest hols ever.
And to my friends who are taking exams this period, take care and all the best! You can do it!
I need to save money! Shit sia. How to do that when there are necessary things that I really have to spend on? ohno ohno ohno!
Xmas is coming too! Anyone wants to give me little little angpaos instead of gifts? haha even $5 or $2 is ok to me. Doesn't need to be a lot. really! Cos I need to replenish my bank:) And you all can save money that way too, don't need spend so much to buy other stuff. Hahaa, I sound so cheapskate. :( no choice la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home