my liFe stoRy

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Human are the main cause of most evil
Recently, there's just been too many cases and incidents that brought my attention to this. I haven't been wanting to think in this way because I'm also human but it's a fact that cannot be denied. The incident of the tainted milk in China really says it all. I just want to ask those who were involved in this act, "Why are you putting melamine into the milk?" Seriously, has it not came across their minds that they'll be harming their next generation, in simpler terms, their babies? It's HORRIBLE! It makes it worse that melamine is a chemical that is used in the production of paint. Can you imagine yourself drinking something that is used in making paint? It's unimaginable and totally untolerable.


And within this week, there's the death of a man who literally jumped into the tigers' enclosure. I came across some forums and articles online and the comments that some people put are really infuriating! ARGHS! They said things like the 3 tigers should be shot and stuff. Please get your facts right before even commenting. The man had suicidal tendencies, shown very obviously when he said to the admissions staff at the zoo entrance that bye, they'll not be seeing him anymore. And after 15 minutes, he cycled back into the zoo. He went to the white tigers enclosure, jumped across the glass panel, waded across the moat and went onto the grass area which supposedly is the tigers' territory, using the broom he brought in, he agitated the tigers and finally sat down in a cuddled up position with the pail over his head to let the tigers attack him. What do you call that? It's obvious it is suicide. I'm not jumping to conclusions but from what newspaper articles said and from the interviews of his closer friends just brought to light that the case is most likely a suicide case. Furthermore, the 2 female white tigers that attacked him are suffering from some emotional effect too. Sighs. Why do people make sweeping comments like kill the 3 tigers? It's really not their fault. And please, they are endangered. Imagine if some stranger barges into your house and starts doing weird actions, what would you do? You'll probably call the police right away and if it's not possible, you'll probable defend yourself by taking up objects to fend yourself. It's similar to what happened with the tigers.

Anyway, I went to food safari 2008 just now. :) watched part of the chef competition. It's cool! haha and I sat in the front row. Gosh, my camera is out of battery so when it's well charged I'll upload the photos:) And oh no, I'm tempted to buy the canon professional huge camera. But it's too costly. Not forgetting I'm going to get an ipod nxt wk. And I'm tempted to buy the korean cds that I came across in HMV. OH NO! Too many things to get! How? *Screams and wrangles hair!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home