my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Today Stats lecture waws cancelled beacause Dr Teo sprained his ankle. Omg. Hope he recovers soon. No stats explains why I'm blogging at this time, haah if not I'll be in school.
I want to go for a hair treatment at Phyto Hair Spa! It's too expensive though. Just for a normal hair treatment it's more than $100 for about an hour or so. I guess I'll have to wait for some more time before going. RAWRR!
Yay, fri i'm going to expo with yanqi to get iPod.
And next week I have a journalism workshop :) Whee! Can't wait for it!
Dec there's loads of meet ups with my friends! Haven't seen some of them for damn long already.
Celest is back! Ashley's coming back soon!
Haiya, emma is coming back only next year:(
Sighs. my ibm assignment only saw me get a meagre grade. damn sad. It's really difficult to answer the questions. Ok nvm, I'll jiayou more for ibm. Kaiting you can do it!
I'm going out to study already. Haha. before that I'll play with my pet conure for a while. He's the sweetest ever! :D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home