my liFe stoRy

Friday, December 19, 2008

Met addy at twister again. Haha. Yea, going for hair treatment next week, but not him tending to me though. haha he only does hair at novena and he told me it's more expensive there cos he's there. hmmm. I may find a day to go there though. Ohmygosh, he opened so many salons already...even in KL! Haha the worst thing is he can't believe that I have not gone to a salon for like about more than 4 months already. Super funny..he was like, "Cannot make it already. must cut." He still asked me to get my mum to go there to do her hair but when i told him my mum's hair is about his hair length...haaha i think he almost fainted :x He's really such a humurous person, which is good. Okay back to the treatment thing, i think he mentioned about doing the redken treatment. omg. $149. oh no! money spent again. ok, at least my mum will not bug me about cutting my hair after i go. I hope so.
Jurong Point is always so so crowded these days. Even more so after the expanded part is opened. It's like an orchard number 2. Total madness comes when you try to get into any eating place. You probably have to wait for at least 20 mins. Too crowded!
I want to get so many things. omg. look at the list:
1)liquid and powder foundation from Yves Saint Laurens
2)Clothes from a few places
3) Gucci bag (too exp)
4) Guess bag
5) Sunglasses
6) Eyeshadow from Mac or Shiseido or Yves Saint Laurens
That's a lot right?
Maybe I'll not get any of it. Save money. :)

Christmas is coming! I feel the jingle festive mood already! Ok, I'm kind of satisfied with the stuff I've already bought about a week ago.
On a side note, I badly want to do freelance writing....on news or shopping or food places. The passion to write is still here. :) And it'll remain for the years to come of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home