my liFe stoRy

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yet another one? Haha :)
Like what nas said, yet another celebrity story. I have no idea why the sudden "star struck" life. Haha. But yes, today when I was at jurong point with kuinoi, i saw shaun chen in his shop. haha. In fact, I didn't realise it until kuinoi mentioned it. LOL. haha. But well, I'm not that mad about him. He's okay i guess. Didn't take any photo with him.
And kuinoi! Arghs. I did not take photos with you also! We better meet up again to shop or something.
Anyway, I'm happy for nas who has gotten her first byline for her article! It's really cool. :D I will live to see my first byline too!
Meanwhile, I'm just trying to study ibm more in depth. There's really quite a substantial amount for each topic in fact. Seems like gp but seems not to be too. And the mullins text is really thick, but interesting.
I'm really lazy to post up photos here. But they're up on facebook. Facebook's much faster than blogger.
Every girl should grab the jan09 issue of cleo! Seriously. There's good deals in there! And of course not forgetting the whole long list of cleo giveaways! Too attractive to be chucked aside!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home