my liFe stoRy

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well, here I am again posting up several pictures of the items from magazines which caught my eye. :)

Here's a style tip from a particular magazine.
Pick no more than 1 bold accessory per outfit. For example, a bold necklace or a bold bracelet but not both.




This heels is really pretty! Oh gosh! I love the brand. It's from DIOR!





Bangles are from DIVA. (price not available)




Belt from CHANEL:) GORGEOUS! I REALLY WANT IT!!! :)




Belt from HERMES. really really nice! I WANT IT!




Ok, this is a photo at the airport which I randomly took.



I don't think there's much to blog about for now. Nothing really happening in my life or anything.
No nice tv programmes today because it's a sunday. And nothing much on radio either. I'm kind of bored.
Maybe I'm going to read TIMES magazine.
Please let me get that internship or job. Whatever there is I'll take it so long it's media related and one of the companies I emailed. Although the economy is down, I believe my resume is still positive enough to get me at least 1 or else more jobs or internships. I'm not bragging but I believe in myself. But I must say, 2 of the companies i emailed, according to my knowledge, are cutting down costs and such...which isn't a good sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home