my liFe stoRy

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally! Exams are finally over! I feel so ELATED! Yes, elated is such a subtle word to use! I feel like jumping around with no care at all in the world! Oh man! Finally the long awaited break! And what's more, I'm going to transfer to a mass communications degree soon soon soon! I feel like screaming with joy! :D:D:D

I'm kind of lazy to upload all the photos I have in both my camera and phone right now and so, I just uploaded 1 photo. Haha!
Guess what? That's a photo taken while I was rewatching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory that day admidst my papers. I needed to relax and channel 5 happened to broadcast the show on tv and so I watched although I watched it in the cinema quite some time ago. It's a super touching show! Really!
Okay now I need to get down to the application forms for rmit and buffalo. I WANT RMIT MASS COMM! :)
More photos later when I return!
I went to Tampines 1 after the ibm paper just now! With Amy and Alicia. Cool place but not as many shops as jurong point. I'm going back there possibly tomorrow or one of the days next week to get Uniqlo stuff and try out Jeff Wang's stall:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home