my liFe stoRy

Friday, May 15, 2009

Today's econs went reasonably well in my opinion. Okay, I won't say that I'll definitely do well but but definitely a prim and proper pass. Today morning's revision at the airport was a good move.
I'm left with one paper and that's intro to business and management.
Hmm. Alicia is considering switching to rmit too. :) hello alicia, I know you're reading this. Haha, it's really good that we both know now what we are really interested in and don't need to waste more time and money having to face the possibility of retaking. I'm just relieved that I made the courageous choice to voice it out to my parents and they really agreed willingly.
YAY! :D

Flip to URBAN in the straits times today. Read the part about hairstylists.
I totally agree with the articles that a good hairstylist is important.
And one whom understands you and your hair is important too.
I'm happy that I'm in touch with a group of really talented yet humble hairstylists and they all do a great job out of their clients' hair.
If you do not have a proper hairstylist already, do try out a haircut at any monsoon group salons. Wahh, free advertisement for monsoon. HAHA! But I really do trust all the hairstylists there. Not to mention, they have nail services at one of the outlets too! :):) Omg, I haven't gone there for months. Okay, not because I am biased but because I used to have a head of horrendous looking hair. Just ask those whom knew me before I rebonded and cut at monsoon. It was totally in a mess. Yes, MESS is the right word. And i used to visit a neighbourhood salon that my mum goes to and they're not even trained.
Although it may be more expensive than some other hair salons, it's worth at least a try.

Now that I have some time on my hand to blog, this entry will be a longer one yes? Haha not too long though.
Thank you for even reading on till here. Actually there are photos on my phone that I want to share but I'm a little lazy to upload them. After exams, I promise.

I still need to save money that's one thing. I have a job "lobang" but thinking if I should go for it. Well.
There's simply too many things to spend on. So much so that I'll need to save like crazy just to spend it on the things I like. I need a full time job after my exams.

Applaud the Land Transport Authority! The circle line is coming soon. It'll be so convenient when it starts operation. Wonder if it'll be ready next month.

As I've mentioned before, I've been listening to yes93.3 recently and even till late in the nights on weekdays. I've been curbing my emotional self for so long such that it's becoming abnormal. I mean, I'm a rather emotional person who cries and laughs easily. But I haven't been able to let my emotions flow normally for too long, until I started listening to ivy and chongqing's joke sessions and chongqing's ye ye ye on weekday nights. I'm serious. The joke sessions brought laughter that doesn't carry stress or subdued emotions. And the ye ye ye sessions when chongqing shared some of his life experiences when chatting with those who called in allowed me to make me myself once again. Once was about telling really personal problems and feelings to friends. I experienced what he experienced at some point. To repeat what he said, It's scary when what you said gets conveyed to others without your consent. And what's worse is when all these turn into twisted up gossips and rumours which isn't even the least bit true. Okay, enough of my ramblings which most of you wouldn't even understand.
I'm looking forward to something:) SMILES! :):)

GOOD DAY EVERYONE! HAVE A BLESSED DAY AHEAD OF YOU! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home