my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I just read some celebrities' blogs. And I read david gan's also. Hmm, I think that the point he made in his post about the Star Awards is valid. 100% valid. He mentioned about journalists commenting about the wearing of short outfits being inappropriate for the awards. I feel that the outfits can be decided according to the season that's coming and the trend of the season too. That's outright nothing wrong with that at all.
Though I didn't read the reports, I suppose the one whom they commented about the short outfit should be zoe, our caldecott queen. Please, keep comments without any grounds to yourself and not write outrageous comments down in the newspapers. Her outfit in my opinion was not inappropriate at all, and in fact, it's gorgeously pretty. It's just different from the usual. And everyone of them were extremely gorgeous on sunday night thanks to their stylists, make-up artists and hairstylists. Everyone put in so much effort! So shoo if you don't like anything about it.

I can't stand the fact that people make baseless remarks about others, and most probably out of jealousness.
It has occurred to me too. When I had some things that some people do not have, they start talking behind my back and go around spreading rumours. Please grow up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home