my liFe stoRy

Monday, April 20, 2009

I feel the energy being strained from my puny body. It isn't very good for a little person like me I guess. I don't know. I need to indulge in my favourite food! AAAHH! ok nevermind what I just said. It's purely out of sheer stupidity.

Sometimes, I feel that I have done my part and yet the world seemed so unfair in reciprocating my effort. I've been reading david gan's blog recently and he kept talking about karma and the world being unfair. or rather it's the people. Actually, I quite agree with him that what goes around comes around. Maybe I just haven't been gaining enough good karma? Something which I think just recently I started telling myself. I don't know. I've been helping people these days. Is it enough good karma already? People deny you when you've already put in your outmost effort? That's totally frustrating. Ok, that doesn't directly apply to me but I'm just stating something which would definitely happen to us in our daily lives. Who are we to judge others? We, are judges of ourselves.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for something important. Hope it comes soon. And good news please!

Anyway, on a side note, I think my blog is becoming more and more boring, with ramblings of my life and such. I'll try to blog more about current events instead of complaining or blabbering. Sometimes I can't even stand myself typing such things here. So okay, improvement soon.

Exams in about 2 weeks time! Should I be happy? Actually, I should right? Cause once exams are gone, holidays are here!
Quite contrary to the opinions of most people, I actually enjoy working life more than study life. I guess it's because I really like to interact with people and have something different everyday. Though I like reading too, but exams are burdensome. I prefer projects suddenly! Oh wells.

I WANT CHANGE! CHANGE COME QUICKLY AND BE MY SAVIOUR! BRING ME TO WHERE I REALLY SHOULD BE. Oh man, I really hope my birthday wishes will be granted!
I don't want be passion to be put to waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home