my liFe stoRy

Monday, March 23, 2009

I hope everything will turn out as how I want it to be.

As for the internship with people's association with I was offered, I decided that I should be responsible enough to inform SIM that I probably wouldn't be able to make it cause I may be offered other stuff. I feel so bad. Seriously. Violet(the person in charge) replied my email saying that they've put in a lot of effort on it and such. oh gosh. Really really really sorry. But luckily I decided to inform her now instead of waiting till last minute, which will definitely be even worse. SORRY!

But for now, I really hope the apprenticeship interview will be here soon and the uni applications will go smoothly. That's my wishes for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home