my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Well, today has been most eventful plus uneventful all packed into a day.

Uneventful? well. My handphone slipped from my fingers while I was in the toilet and fell straight into the toilet bowl. It's the first time something like that happened to me. Totally unexpected. Fortunately, there weren't any contents in the bowl, which made me heave a sigh of relief. Today's a handphone problem day. Vanessa left her handphone in her dad's car when she got off. So both of us made do without phones for the morning. Haha.
Eventful? Because maths prelims were done well though not perfectly as I wanted. Then I got my new hp in the afternoon because the old one went haywire after dropping into the bowl. Got the Nokia 7310 Supernova. I really like the model's name and design a lot! Me and alicia had herbal chicken at JP and then coffee:) We had a little luxury of time to shop around for quite a while. And after that, I decided to pop by Twister to have my fringe cut. It's been 2 months since I last did my hair. I'm finally having full fringe. Glad that addy suggested it. Looks not bad on me:D:D Yay thanks. And alvius for doing a great cut:)
Here's before:
And after:
With satisfaction on the hair part, now I can start studying ibm. Haha.
Good luck to me for my ibm prelim...last paper!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home