my liFe stoRy

Friday, February 27, 2009

Just returned from the creative industries fair:) It's worth the while going afterall. Everything turned out great. And of course, I felt that the best offer is the SMA's SPURs programme. Hopefully they'll call me soon soon soon. And I want to be attached to mediacorp for the programme. It would definitely be fantastic.
Courses everywhere. I am going to attend them one by one as soon as I have the time:D I feel so excited!

Ok, so this is actually a spur for me to do my exams well. Not just well. Very very well.
Just had econs prelims aka mock. lol. haha. It was okay actually but one of the micro questions was kind of confusing and in my opinion, not well done. Macro on the other hand was not bad I feel.
Let's see what comes out of it.
Tomorrow's stats! yay.
Okay, I'm off to study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home