my liFe stoRy

Sunday, February 22, 2009

what am I doing here when I'm supposed to be studying??? oh my. I'm online yet again.
Ok, I admit I'm kind of bored studying. But I'm finishing maths:) yay.
Anyway, I just had some feeling to write here so here I am.

REST IN PEACE
Just moments ago. There was this funeral procession which passed by my window. It always bring a surge of tears to my eyes whenever I see such events. But I want to ask, how do we actually define death? Well, some would say it's a divine release while others would say, a cloud of darkness. Or maybe different religions would define it differently. But anyway, i just hope they'll rest in peace.

Have been listening to the radio recently. To all sorts of different stations like 92.4, 93.3, 98.7. It's quite consoling to the soul.

I have so many plans of what to do after exams. seriously can't wait:) of course, waiting for replies too. still waiting. nvm. I'll be patient. And shop..trying to save up now to spend later:D
I didn't know jumbo seafood restaurants provide bibs for people eating there;) cool!

okok, shan't stay here any longer. update again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home