my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I went to watch Love Matters yesterday. :):) It is definitely a great movie in my opinion. Though Jack Neo expressed his worries about it being categorised as an NC16 movie and such. And I believe everyone else who was in the cinema with me will agree that it was absolutely fantastic. Why would I say everyone else? Because many scenes screened made everyone in the theatre burst out in a somewhat synchronised laughter though we're unrehearsed. What do you make of that? Definitely a thumbs up! :D Never a tinge of disappointment whenever I catch jack's films.

Anyway, I need to seriously get down to proper revision. I admit wasting the entire afternoon surfing the net for no apparent reason. This is seriously a waste of time. Prelims are in about 3 weeks time. And time spent printing necessary stuffs like stats tutorial answers. I have more to print tomorrow. Maths. And I need to revisit my maths notes. Haven't touched it since the end of the maths lectures. But it's a consolation that I'm sure I still am able to do the maths sums without too much of a hassle. IBM's really freaking me out. So much to study!

And I went to grab a copy of the rmit brochure just this morning. I'm thinking of taking up this part time degree in mass communications after I complete my business degree. Not sure if I should. I think I'll be able to skip 1st year if i really take it. so prob can graduate from that in less than 2 years. Hmm. how how how?

Still haven't got replies. I really really really hope I'll get the replies I want soon soon soon! Maybe I should try out the other alternative.

I vow I'm going to leave this blog stagnant for quite a long time. At least till my prelims are over. Then maybe just a couple of updates. Then it'll be dusting off the dust here in end of may, which actually isn't very far away.

Times passes really quickly. So much so that it makes me quiver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home