my liFe stoRy

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just a reminder list for myself just in case I forget anything. Especially for the undone stuff!
hair done.
nails done.
new makeup bought.
poa assignment 4 undone.
ibm do 1 more extra qns undone.
clothes bought.
stats tutorials done.

Hmm. Is that all? I don't exactly remember.
Decided not to buy a hat. I rarely use one anyway. So shall save the money:)

Anyhoodles(pearlyn's favourite word on her blog! :P) I met ashley at jp just now. She was with her mum. Haha, I actually didn't see her but just saw someone waving to me and then when I looked clearly, hey! It was ashley.
After that when I was on the way home, met michelle (wong) Hahaha. Her bag is still the typical huge bag. Hehee. Funny girl:)

I'm wondering if I should sell off some of my old storybooks.

roar! I need to go get dinner soon. From the zi-char stall opposite my house. That's like one of the only stalls there that I buy from.

Woohs. Can't wait for tomorrow. :) meeting qingyue to go rv to visit. then meeting szeyin to get a drink or something then to library to mug. Exams in may. Ain't that far away. And a non-compulsory prelims at the end of february and I think a couple of it may be online papers. Whatever it is, I want to do well in all.
Of course, the actual exams are more important. work hard kaiting! :)

Yay, the germs are going away! *pops a champange bottle*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home