my liFe stoRy

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just rewatched the movie "I Not Stupid". It's one of my favourite movies. In fact, the truth is that local movies have always been on the top of my movie watching list. I don't exactly watch much of english movies unless it's during my holidays when I'm not that busy. I'm sure most of you friends out there have caught the recent movie "Money Not Enough 2". Credits go to the director jack neo. His movies have always been my favourite. Maybe it's because I like movies which reflect something which is indeed happening in our society or that warms the heart, such as kinship, friendship, etc.
I want to dream big! I don't want to live in regrets. I totally agree with what nas wrote in her blog. Similarly, I have dreams too, and quite similar to hers in fact. Though some people may choose to mock at others who take the courage to dream, it will definitely not deter me. Not even the longest of working hours nor people's discouragement will deter me. I couldn't possibly let any chance slip through my fingers. I've found the direction in life and I'm going to work towards it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home