my liFe stoRy

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Yay! I finally did my pedicure:) Hehs. Desiree and I went to monsoon hair and nail spa. She did manicure and cut her fringe while I did pedicure in preparation for the upcoming chinese new year! It's the best pedicure I did so far:D oh man, I really can't wait for cny to come quick! And I'm going back there to do my manicure just before cny. Oh and before we went there, we went to fareast to have this jap fastfood. It was nice:) But both of us ate a little only cause we had late breakfast.

The nice nails kenzo did for me!




Arghs. Frustrated by the 2 humongous pimples on my face. Horrible totally. It's painful plus irritating and getting on my nerves:( Go away both of you! I don't like you two. Shoo!
No school tomorrow. Will be revising my schoolwork though. And may go catch a movie too. I'm still undecided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home