my liFe stoRy

Monday, January 05, 2009

Just got home from my facial treatment at Mary Chia. It was painful but relaxing at the same time. Painful..why? Cause of the squeezing and twitching of the "can be squeezed" pimples and blackheads. And relaxing..why? There was massage of the face and neck and putting of mask and all...it's really worth the money. My skin's a little red from the squeezing but it'll not be so red tomorrow. Going back before the "big brother bull" announces it's arrival(chinese new year). :)
Machine used during the facial.
The facial products used during the facial.
And me after the facial, with rather messed up hair.

I'm tired from all the ibm studying for the past few days. Seriously heavy content. And still, we just received a new assignment today. Tomorrow's stats class. Going to RELC tomorrow with my friends to submit the exam fees.
Uploaded photos taken on new year's eve on facebook alr! :) But most of it are actually snapped from the tv during the countdown party.
2009. A new year yet again. I believe it'll bring new hope and wishes to me. Of course, I hope there'll be lots of excitement this year. And my exams. I must mug well to get the best results out of it. 2008 wasn't exactly a boring year cause of the last quarter of the year. :) Well, 2009 must be and I must make it more eventful and more meaningful. Which includes trying to clinch that internship...I haven't editted my resume well enough yet. I will in this couple of days. And another hope for the country is that singaporeans will spend more albeit the financial crisis so that singapore will get out of recession. Some of my resolutions(though I'm not stating down the very personal ones here) are for world peace(less brutality from terrorists), health to all(many people have been sick on and off for the past year) and a higher degree of social responsibility and civic mindedness(no more cases of tainted milk or whatsoever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home