my liFe stoRy

Monday, December 29, 2008

HEAVES A SIGH OF RELIEF!

Woahs! really heaving a sigh of relief. My exam registration letter did not get lost in the post afterall. It just got delayed by about a week. But thankfully singapore post did not mess up all the letters. THANKS:)
And I went to check out the advance exam timetable. I'm lucky. None of the papers clash..as in fall on the same day. Which is really really good cause for certain units there's a lot to remember.

Had a fruitful time at the library today. Finished reading up on culture and started on my IBM(intro to business and management) assignment. And I realised I'm not taking as long as what I did for my very first ibm assignment. That's a good sign isn't it? :D
Oops. I still have to revise for the small ibm test on next monday. I haven't even started revision on it yet.

Last friday I met up with mingxi for a quick lunch just before she went off to the airport to fly to hong kong with her other friends for a holiday. Haha.

Wooohs! 2009 is coming! :) I'm rather excited. I have no idea why actually. Well, I'll most probably be at home watching the countdown on tv. My parents aren't young enough to really understand the fun of going to the countdown parties to play. Haha. Maybe when I've started working then I'll go with my friends or something. It'll definitely be fun with the hyped up spirit live at the parties. I feel the excitement!

And december also spells the time for me to update my resume and maybe take a proper corporate photo for my resume. Should I go take?? Still thinking if I should spend the money. I've yet to send the resume for internship yet that's why I'm considering taking a nice photo. I don't mind the money just that I don't know if there's a need to. Cause I have a photo in blazer and another taken for prom and both photos seem okay.

Ahhh which reminds me, I'm thinking if I should go for a manicure tomorrow. Now I'm really undecided. I want to have a new colour since a new year is approaching. Yep that spells for a manicure. Whee! Maybe I should really go. Oh my, I really love pat's nails! :):) So pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home