my liFe stoRy

Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh dear! how forgetful could I get? I was intending to blog about meeting one of my secondary school teachers. Ok, haha I met huang qiu ying lao shi at jurong point last thursday when I was with kuinoi. Oh my goodness gracious, time literally flies. She has already given birth to her baby girl. The last time I met her was when she was still pregnant and lamenting on how her weight shot up. Now her little angel is able to walk already. It's fast for such a little kid to start walking, she looks like a walking middle sized soft toy. Ohsocute!
And huang lao shi has lost all the weight she'd gained during her pregnancy:)

Ok, today I had lunch with mingxi before she fly off to hong kong with her friends for a short holiday.
And when we passed by Monsoon Optics, we saw Shaun Chen inside. I wanted to take a look at the sunglasses and mingxi wanted to see how tall shaun was so we went in. I set my eyes on this particular one that cost about $159 after discount. It's cheaper than brands like gucci and such but it's no less branded. I forgot how to spell the name. It's guy something. And it's not so huge like some others, which is good for me because my face is small. Well, I'll have to save to buy that then.

Today's a little sad. I'm not going for my 26th's Xmas party. Well...not that I don't want to, just that my parents are kinda against me going for all these, at least not before my exams are over. But then again, after exams I'll be taking an internship and there goes my time again. I bet I'll have almost no time to even meet up with friends when I'm on internship. I have a few kinds of internship in mind already but I don't want to reveal anything here. Haha, not to mention some workshops to go too!

If there's anything, I can't wait for Chinese New Year to be here. I need to replenish my bank account because there are some things I really want to buy and they aren't all that cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home