my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ok, I finally changed my blog template! And finally there's archives. Cause people kept complaining to me and asking me how come they can't see my older posts. And finally when mingxi asked me, I decided to change my blog template. haha. Yay, u should be happy now! :) And I like this new template much more than the previoius one.

Anyway, I said I was going to upload the photos of my hair before and after treatment right? Here they are.

Before treatment and cut


After treatment and cut, taken inside my salon:) Hehe, I like the chair!

It doesn't look different in the photos but when you look at it in person, there's a slight difference and the texture is nicer:) I'm happy.
I should go do my nails before my mini party right? Ok, maybe later. See first, cause next week I'm going to do so I'm thinking I shouldn't waste money today.

My Sunny(pet bird) is really the cutest thing ever. Gosh. I played with him for a while this morning. Makes me laugh:D
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!
Gosh, I'm having ice cream cravings again. AHHH! I want ice cream. But I'm afraid to put on weight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home