my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I went down to monsoon hair and nail spa at novena to do my nails today. OOOPS! I forgot to ask the lady who did my nails her name. Gosh. I didn't realise until later. Ok shall narrate the story to you.
After doing my nails, I went back to jurong point. It's a long mrt ride from novena square. Anyways, when I finally got back to Jurong Point, I met addy at Twister again. So I showed him my hair after treatment and my newly done nails. He asked me who was it who did it for me, only then did I realise I forgot to ask for her name. Then I went inside to look at some of their designer clothes. Not bad actually. But I don't know if I really should buy or not. Addy told me the designs are by a young designer so the designs are quite nice:) Then after that I got some opinions from him about my hair. I shall think about it. Maybe one day I'll go down to novena to get him to do my hair personally. Seriously, it really isn't that expensive afterall. Thanks addy for taking the time to talk to me. :)
Anyway, I'll be going down to do my nails again soon. Before the chinese new year that is. He recommended one of the nail stylists to me. yep so should be quite good. As for my toenails, sighs, I'll probably just do a normal pedicure. my toenails get weared off easily cos I still practice a bit for ballet cos I'm skipping 1 ballet term so I must not lose the touch. Right? And yes, back to it. Not worth to do too much to my toenails. I pity "them" actually.

I got my eyes on a hat and a sunglass. Yes, I mentioned the sunglasses before so shan't elaborate. The hat's from Valerie. Wait till I get my hands on these 2 things. I still feel like getting more clothes. Ohman!
Oh yes, my nails:) It's a pretty shade of sparkly beige cum pink. It's glittered by the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home