my liFe stoRy

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Oh my gosh. I'm so afraid that I'll gain weight during this chinese new year. I'm having the strong urge to go to the track near my house to run everyday. I even want to stretch my legs so much that I once again feel the muscle strain. oh my god, this sounds so perverse. Ok, I'm not perverse. I want to be more flexible! And just felt like exercising to make sure my tummy doesn't suddenly bulge out. Haha.
And I've been trying to do my work as promised. Did not visit facebook for so long today...just came online to update my blog and to hop around a few blogs that's all. I'm even lazy to upload photos I took yesterday.
My pimples are getting better by the day. Quite satisfied after trying means to improve the frustrating situation. Thanks toner and pimple cream!
Ate at dian xiao er at jurong point yesterday. Nice food:)
And I just remembered that I have an ibm assignment undone.
OOOooh, I can't wait for next week(not this upcoming week)! Kind of busy schedule but it really looks like a blast just looking through my appointments for the week. And of course, can't wait to go back rv to visit during the chinese new year celebrations! Going with qingyue. Woohs!
Oh yes oh yes, 22nd dec there'll be a new movie coming up. Ahh, I want to go watch! Yes, it's another one of jack neo's films. Who wants to watch it?
Anyway, on a side note, bedtime stories seems nice too. maybe I should go watch that too.
Ok, suddenly it seems like quite a number of movies worth watching...though I'm not that willing to spend on movies except for the local productions like jack neo's and there's one more with fann and christopher in it. Gosh! :D
I heard there's this safari zoo run. I'm so tempted to go for it!! oh no. but it's in february which spells that prelims are near. And exams aren't that far away either. Ok, maybe I won't go for it. I just want to go for the halloween next year. hehee:)
And chinese new year means sentosa flowers is coming up! Well, I'm not working for sf this year but I'm definitely going to head down to see the flowers, esp when there's exhibitioin at palawan too. More flowers for my eyes! And not forgetting beautiful photos that I'll be able to capture! Sounds so wonderful:):)
This entry seems so jumpy. As in it's in no particular order. Jumping here and there on details. Whatever comes to mind just goes down on the laptop. Haha.
And I haven't had my lunch yet. Don't know what to eat. Maybe I should have a korean rice meal:) or maybe I should just go on a diet and not eat at all.
Anyway, I read something online that isn't that pleasant. ARGHS. It's affecting my emotions. Roar! Lips are zipped. Don't bother asking. It's not about me nor from any of my friends' blogs.
I hope the tv programmes for cny will be good. Sighs, it's all the overseas shows again. I prefer local ones. Especiall on cny eve, I usually am too high to sleep immediately after watching the channel8 countdown. I vivdly remember there used to be local programmes on tv after that countdown but now it's always overseas shows, which are in fact quite a bore.
I've got some things I really need to buy. But can't spend so much money already. Ahhh! And to make it worse, those things cost a bomb!
Alright, I'm going off to chill for the afternoon! Will update with photos soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home