my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I haven't exactly updated in a while. Ok, I wasn't in the mood a few days ago. Firstly, I was pissed by my mum who nagged and grumbled about the fact that I purchased the mani and pedi package. Damn. But ok, she straightened out her thoughts yesterday. suddenly. yes, suddenly. She must have gone to office and asked around those young colleagues how much do they spend on manicures and such. She came back home after work and suddenly ask me go do before cny. lol! I haven't the slightest idea what is happening! Ok, at least the whole thing is resolved. Glad that it is.

And, that day at jurong point, it was quite a big pool of mess. A mass of people. Because they had this programme where "cai shen ye" gives the predictions for the year up ahead and after which, give out angpaos with cash in it. So yup, which explained why so many people were there.
Took a photo of the "cai shen ye"

Oh, today i went to school to study in the library even though I don't have class today. Studied quite a lot of accounting today. Yay. effective studying is good. Hehs, like what my econs lecturer said, "it's good for health cos then you won't be so stressed later." Which is really really true!

And after that, I met up with mingxi for a while to eat. Then, we met shaun chen. haha. So being the braver one, I was the one who asked him to take photo with us. And he immediately agreed:) Whee!
Me with shaun! :):) 2nd photo is better!



And that's mingxi with shaun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home