my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I went to rebond my hair today!
And of course give it a good cut:) The fringe's significantly shorter now and more to the side. It looks nicer and of course feels lighter now! Mingxi too, went to the salon but to cut her hair.
Anyone out there have any vacancies for part time acting during the months of june till mid september? Hopefully someone from a singapore media industry out there will see this and hire me or give me part time lobangs!

I realise I'm quite into writing and reading news and related stuff these days(ever since the journalism course). And how perfect it would be if I could clinch the internships I'm going to apply for during my holidays. So exciting! It's been such a pleasure reading whichever newspaper I could get hold of for the past weeks and it's been a greater pleasure reading Mr George Yeo's notes on facebook:) I can't wait for the inauguration ceremony of president elect obama on cna tonight!

My favourite maazine currently is TIMES! Reading it at the moment while typing this. I can multitask!

Can't wait for tomorrow. :D:D:D

Today's stats lecture saw me and sophia sniffing away. Me especially. Gosh. I thought I spread my germs to her man! Poor sophia caught the flu bug since yesterday morning. Get well soon alright! I wanted to update my blog yesterday but I was kind of sick and busy. Was rushing my statistics tutorial and had fever for quite a while yesterday so I was too lethargic to come online. And after my fever of 3 hours was gone, the flu bug set in till today. But at the moment, it seems like it's going away. How nice, I'm getting back my sense of smell:) Yep. Sounds funny but it's true cause I've always liked the smell of hair chemicals used for rebonding so yep my hair smells nice after rebonding. I know it's not good to smell it but it really smells great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home