my liFe stoRy

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ok. This is rare. I mean, blogging 2nd time in a day. Just felt like writing.
Well, I just felt like talking about the recent issue of a 70 year old man attacking one of our Singapore MPs, Mr Seng Han Thong. Even the mere mention of such an incident make it seem so unimaginable. Not only because mr seng is one of our MPs, but the act of carrying out such an assault on any being itself is plain brutal. It really irks me what our society has become. This has not been the first case of injurying another person with the cruel act of using fire here. How could anyone do such a thing? I really can't put myself into their shoes to think in the way they do. But well, I really hope our MP will have a speedy recovery.

Anway, on a side note, oh gosh. I can't believe I'm missing out on 2 celebrities events today. I literally stared at the clock a few minutes ago. One of it is Rui En going to Jurong Point to promote her new cd I think. At 5pm that is. Oh man, XinRong would have been happy to go there to see her but I think she's working and it's kind of not that possible for me cause by the time the event ends, it'll be quite late and I can't possibly tell my parents I went to watch the event. Another one is that Jia Min told me about a particular event at IMM where Fann and Christopher are going to support 10 other couples in renewing their wedding vows. Something along that line. Yes, and it is of a worse timing. 6pm at IMM. ARGHS. I feel so agitated by myself. The one with fann and christopher make me feel so helpless. I really really want to go but the time is too late and I still have to rush my stats assignment and poa assignment. Not rush actually. I have the luxury of a whole 2 weeks for poa. And 2 days for 2 questions for stats. I guess that isn't that bad. Hmm, now i'm pondering whether I should just pop by jurong point for a while since it's so near.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home