my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama is officially sworn in as the president of united states! I watched the inauguration ceremony live broadcasted from cna and it's way cool! It was just like a gathering of past political figures of the USA. And I believe this new change will bring on new hopes to many people and definitely, high expectations!

Today has been a satisfying day. In the morning, I headed on to school though there's no classes. Well, was still kind of sick but now, I've recovered! Thanks to the century egg porridge from my school's canteen. :) Anyway, I studied quite a substantial amount of work this morning. After that, met yanqi in the school canteen to have lunch. Poor yanqi is sick.

After that, I went for my nail appointment at novena monsoon. :):) I love my nails now! So pretty!! oh my oh my! And their jasmine tea is really good tasting and great for a bad throat. I drank 2 cups. When I was there, quan yi feng was there too! Doing her hair! And she's friendly to smile to me when she came back from the _ _ _ _ _ _. :) Then after my nails were done, said hi to addy but he was really busy tending to yi feng's hair i think so didn't talk much. yup. Then kenzo took photo of my nails to be samples because most people don't do all 10 fingers. Everyone in the salon were really busy, just like how twister was yesterday. Unfortunately, they still have to work on chinese new year eve.
My nails! All 10 fingers are with nail art and each individual finger is of a different design!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home