my liFe stoRy

Sunday, February 01, 2009

I decided that I shall not be lazy to update my blog. Hahas!
Ohh, okay I shall start on my first day of cny.
1st day of cny:
Woke up early in the morning, and then headed to the mcdonalds just opposite my house to take things slow, sipping my pipping hot tea and just lazing in the bustling mcdonalds. Seriously, it was super packed on the 1st of cny! After which, my aunties arrived at my house and so I went back home. They were truly entertained by my cute little parrot! Haha. Joyce played with him almost every minute. Then, we had steamboat and headed down to the temples which they wanted to go. I'm a free thinker, yes. But since they wanted to go so I just tagged along and just prayed out of hope of a smooth sailing year of studies and other things. Not as a devotee. After a long while we finally were on our way to my grandma house, where my cousins waited for an absolutely long time. Hahaa, we started camwhoring and playing around. And then they went off to their maternal grandma's place. Anyway, we had steamboat for dinner again. Hehs!

2nd day of cny:
The 2nd day was more quiet for me. Why? Because well, my aunts went to my other aunt's house to play mahjong while my grandma didn't want to go cause she didn't want to exert herself so I accompanied her:) I camwhored with my grandma:):) HEHEE and then I actually brought stuff to my grandma's house to study. So hardworking, ain't I? I studied the entire afternoon and then finally towards evening my cousins arrived. Whee! We gambled and ate. Then we had ice cream at swensens.

3rd day of cny:
Did practically nothing except reading my notes and surfing the net.

4th day of cny:
I went to watch the movie entitled "The Wedding Game"! It really is a very well filmed movie. The scenes were filmed from angles which I thought really brought out the emotions. And yes, I agree with david gan about the wedding game being a movie where the actors and actresses in it can very well look stunning and still film an attractive movie. Kudos to the director! :) Ok, next week I'm gonna watch the movie "Love Matters". I'm sure it'll be a great one too!

5th day of cny:
Wooohs! So exciting! Alicia and I went to sentosa to have a look at this year's Sentosa Flowers! :) And of course, I took the chance to visit my ex-colleagues:) And I met my last year's sf crew too! 3 of them! Mastura, Ash and Fatimah. There were less variety of flowers this year in my opinion and I overhead people who visited it last year commenting about this year's being quieter and less hyped up too. And my 3 sf'08 mates working for this year's sf were quite bored too. Hahaa. My SF'08 mates are the best-est of all man! I seriously think it's the best team I've worked with no matter in school or out of school at a workplace. Rarely do you meet such situations where everyone just blend in so well and yet all come from different places like jc, poly, ite, working adults even. :) Yeah, I was super elated to have met the 3 of them at least. I guess most of us did go sf to look around but on different days so we didn't meet one another. Most probably so.
6th day of cny:
I went to my elder cousin, Edna's new house for dinner:D Got to know some of her friends. So nice. As I've mentioned in my previous post, one's a vet:) Mun ling! haha, dawn's an beagle lover:) and there were shirley and mark also. Haha. I think the 3 of us who are animal lovers hit off damn well. Man ling is absolutely cute! And I kind of like her accent too. I guess that's what u get studying in aussie for 5 years huh! But i like. Haha. And then yes, found out where 2 of my favourite celebrities stay. Hehe. secret. Not going to mention more here. Too bad liqing had to leave when I arrived and poor xinrong had work that day till late.

today I'll just be uploading photos, updating my blog here, studying and probably nothing else.

Here's some photos! The rest are all on facebook.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home