my liFe stoRy

Saturday, January 24, 2009

昨日的摩登,今日的复古,或许也将会是明日的时尚。
As the chinese new year bells slowly but surely creep in, the fesetive mood gets me all hyped up. Why did I write that chinese sentence right at the start of my blog you may ask. Actually I got it from fann's blog. And this sentence, though I believe some of you may have heard it before, it really is very meaningful. Translating it into english, it says "yesterday's modernity, the tradition of today, may become tomorrow's fashion". Indeed so. This not only applies to fashion itself, but even ideas or food or how we lead our lives each day. Fann mentioned on her blog about missing the days of filming of "梦中人". Reminds me. That's one of the shows that really intrigued me. The sound and colour effects. The clothes. The way the characters were portrayed. It isn't the usual dramas you would see on tv in recent years. Just really special.
戏如人生,人生如戏。
但愿我们大家可以充分地过生活每一个和日常。但愿日没有任何地被度过惋惜。生活会是完美的。其次,会是不切实际和不可能的。是人类,我们大约始终幻想不能甚至被意识到的美丽的事情。但是当然,我们刚刚需要知道我们给了每活的日我们的最好的一个,这会是足够的。
I hope the Ox year will bring to me and everyone else Ox-picious days, wonderful memories and unlimited chances and opportunities.
Tomorrow's the eve and I can't wait for it! I can't wait to watch the live broadcast of the cny countdown on channel 8! I hope the shows after it will be good, cause I love staying up all night on the cny eve. I miss the days when mediacorp specially film 2 hour shows to broadcast after the countdown. I remember one very cute one, where the god of fortune(cai shen ye) fell from heaven, knocked into an aeroplane and fell onto earth, not knowing where he is and how he was going to get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home