my liFe stoRy

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why does time slip by so quickly? Once it's gone, it'll never be back. The wonderful memories captured in our tiny brain up there will remain. And the opportunities may or may never surface ever again.
I believe we need to work hard and smart for everything that we take up. Of course, it applies to my studies too. I will give my very best shot and not regret.
But back to the topic, I'm sure there's bound to be beautiful scenes of your life captured on the back of everyone's minds. But yet, when we try to chase these past memories, no matter how hard we may try, it just does not formalise in reality anymore.
Many a time, opportunities come and go, without even us realising until they're all gone. So, why don't all of you just get a drink, sit down and ponder, not so much of what you have missed, but of the opportunities which are awaiting you and staring at you straight in the face and just go out to chase these opportunities and dreams. Don't live to regret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home