my liFe stoRy

Friday, February 06, 2009

Prelims are drawing near. very near. very very near. I need to mug hard! exams are in 3 months time! jiayou kaiting! jiayou friends!

On a side note, I went to sunset way that day to find nice things to eat cos Mun Ling told me the place is a little like holland v, or rather developers are trying to make it like a 2nd holland v. Well, I sat in one of the cafes over there and tried the durian swissroll and coffee. It's really nice! Not something you would expect in a neighbourhood housing estate area. Oh, i forgot to mention. Sunset way is a place in clementi along the way to sim and ngee ann poly. There are quite a number of good restaurants there too, and they're all packed during the lunch hour! Too bad munling wasn't at her vet clinic that day. Wanted to go say hi. next time then. haha.

Went to the library today to study for a while. haha. Then after that, went to jp to pack my dinner. Guess who i saw in the distance? I saw mr tan with his wife. But sadly, they didn't see me nor did i say hi cos I was too far away. But it's nice to see mr tan again, after so long...more than a year i think.

Ok, no more long posts here till after my exams! and hopefully i'll get the job or internship i want! back to my notes and books:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home