my liFe stoRy

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Had my last accounting lecture today. Oh dear, I want my accounting to be perfect. but how? gosh, need to brush up in the very short time available. After lecture, my friends and I went to sunset way to have lunch. We had thai food in this restaurant named "Yum Yum Thai". The food's not bad, but the portions are too large.

Then I popped by jurong point for a while thinking I may want to get a drink but decided against it in the end. Then I saw one of the young actors from love matters. 梁名皜 who acted as benny in the show.

And I saw a top someone wearing which caught my eye. I want to buy it. Wonder where it was bought.
I need to throw out some clothes from my wardrobe first. oh yes, i will. Then i'll be able to pack in more. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home