my liFe stoRy

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally. The eRev exercise is over and done with. Imagine the anxiety which surrounded me on the originally arranged day for the eRev exercise but just couldn't log into the system. I thought there was something wrong with my account. There wasn't even any notification that it was being postponed to a later date due to internal problems. And what a relief it was when I decided to go up to the admin office to ask Ms Tiurma about it and found out that it's postponed. Okay, maybe the above described is a little exaggerated but I sincerely hope in future there'll be notifications at least so that we all know that there's trouble with the system.

And apparently the sim internship prgramme applications are open but only a couple of the vacancies attracted my attention. Mostly from the People's Association:) Then again, they're looking for graduate students. I'm still an undergraduate. So I'm not sure if I should try to apply for it. Just trying, no harm right?

But I would like to get an internship or job which is in the media industry, or rather, directly media related, like tv production or journalism. I'm still not getting a replies from the companies which I sent my resume to. Maybe it's because my available period is in the middle of the year from June-early September and so it's really too early for companies to predict whether they'll be needing people during that period. I really do hope at least one accepts my application. Oh gosh, I know. It's the difficult period where many are getting retrenched and not being able to get a job even though they do have experience on hand. Please please, companies out there, somebody just accept my willingness to intern in the media industry and take me as an intern. I don't mind being paid lowly for an internship. I just want to learn more, gain the knowledge and experience which I definitely would require to step into the media field in future when I graduate. I sound so desperate but I really do want an internship with a media company with the first letter M and another with the first letter S. Just let me in, and I'll give you the very best I can. I promise.

Oh, and just in case anyone from these companies happen to read this, sense my sincerity and decide to accept me as an intern, you can contact me through my email: janet_carissa@hotmail.com.
Regards,
Kai Ting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home